In the very ancient years, Pervolia used to be the rest place for the Kings and the rich people of the area. Our village, Pervolia, was named after its abundant gardens, meaning the rich in production fields and the thousands of productive trees. 

Pervolia used to belong to the royal family of the Lousinianians during the Frankish Period, which lasted from 1191 until 1489. The last owner of this period was Charles Louzinianos, who was persecuted by King Iacovos the Fatherless because he supported Queen Charlotte. King Iacovos removed the ownership of Pervolia from Charles by issuing a decree.

During the Venetian Period, Pervolia was sold to the Greek family of Podokatares and the last owner was Ektoras Podokatoras (period 1489 – 1571). 

Source:

Pervolia Community Council